Monday 8 March 2010

So excited for my new blog

Woohoo!! New blog!!

I have been blogging since 2007 using MySpace. But still feeling very excited to setup another blog and I know that there will be at least 4 people following me. Nice!!

I would like to introduce a bit about me for this first post. I have graduated as a registered nurse back in many many years ago. This is my second year into the Information Management Program. I am currently working at the VCA and music libraries at the University of Melbourne. Yes, I am running over two campuses for both libraries but they are belong to the same Faculty.

I'm really looking forward to this project, as I know that I can learn how to attach some useful tools to my blog. With my previous blog (I am still using it at the moment), all the tools and application are quite easy to add-on, I wonder what tools and applicaiton have been offered by the "Blogger" and how easy they are to add-on and use. I know how to put photos and links onto blog, but I haven't learned how to put YouTube, Flickers and SlideShares on. Those are quite useful for sharing information.

Right, many expectations from me onto this Web 2.0 Adventure.

Let's get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment