Sunday 4 April 2010

Embedding LibraryThing widget

I went to dig out how to embed LibraryThing widget into here. I was thinking if I could embed the Delicious, I should be able to embed the LibraryThing too.

1. Find the widget tab or button on the top left corner of your LibraryThing homepage, as shown in the diagram below.

2. It was called "Make a LibraryThing Widget". In here, users can customise their own LibraryThing.

3. Refresh the page after you have selected your preferred setup. There is a refresh button on the bottom left side of that widget page.

4. Copy the html widget code as shown in the diagram below.

5. Back to your blogger Layout > Add a Gadget > HTML/JavaScript gadget

6. Paste the html widget code from LibraryThing into the content section.
7. Save it.

8. YourLibraryThing will be added to your blog like mine. (Please refer to the left hand column on my blog homepage, after my Delicious Bookmarks.)

Try it out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I've just added Library Thing to my blog. It will appear beneath each entry. Thanks for the instructions. Very Clear!! KP

    ReplyDelete